1. Go the home screen of the PDA
2. Look for a little red circle in the bottom right corner of the screen (The "Socket Scan" icon")
a. If not there
b. Tap "Start"
c. Tap "Programs"
d. Tap "Socket Scan"
i. if "Socket Scan" is not there then you need to install the Socket Scan driver
e. Tap the “X” in the top right corner of the screen
3. If the red circle is there then Tap it
4. Tap “Settings”
a. You will see a row of tabs at the bottom of the screen, Tap the "Sound" tab
b. If you would like to turn off the "BEEP" sound of the scanner choose "No Sound"
c. Tap the “CS” tab
d. Check “Enable Cordless Scanner Support”
e. If you have the option to select the “Stack” make sure it says “Built in”
f. If a message pops up about the Bluetooth being off and asking to turn it on, Tap "Yes"
g. Next Tap the "CS HW" tab
h. Select "Scan Always"
i. Set Beep to "Off"
g. Click “OK” in the top right corner
5. Tap the "Socket Scan" icon
6. Select "Connect CS"
1. Please make sure your Bluetooth scanner is turned on and with in 3-5 feet of the PDA
7. If the red circle goes away open ASellerTool and try scanning a book
8. If the red circle is still there the PDA is NOT connected to the scanner
9. Tap the "Socket Scan" icon
10. Select "Symbology Selector"
11. Tap "Enable All"
12. Click "OK" in the top right corner to save
Questions or problems regarding this web site
should be directed to [Support@asellertool.com].