IMPORTANT: You only need to perform the steps below to install ROV scanner driver, if the scanner driver program in your PDA is lost.
1. Make sure you have the proper software installed on your PC to connect to the PDA
a. XP – ActiveSync (Don't have ActiveSync go HERE)
b. Vista – Windows Mobile Device Center (Don't have Windows Mobile Device Center Download go HERE)
2. Place PDA in cradle and connect USB cable into computer
a. XP – Wait for ActiveSync to say “Synchronized”
b. Vista – Wait for Windows Mobile Device Center to say “Connected” and click “Connect without setting up device”
3. Download Microvision ROV Scanner Driver Software and save to desktop
13. Now go to the PDA
22. Put the scanner into Discoverable Mode by pressing the button on the scanner. By pressing the button on the scanner, it will enter Discoverable mode,
indicated by the green light blinking twice every two seconds. The scanner must be in discoverable mode to connect to Scanner Wedge.
26. Congratulations!!! You are now ready to use your ROV scanner.
27. Now you will need to Set your PDA Power Settings
Questions or problems regarding this web site
should be directed to email@example.com.