- Setup your seller account to provide the 2D barcode for the box content.
- Print out the 2D barcode.
- Select 2D barcode option for the shipment.
Before you can print out the 2D barcode for the box content, you need to enable it from your Amazon seller account. You only need to do this one time.
- Go to your Amazon seller central page, click Settings (1), then Fulfillment by Amazon (2)
- Find the section with 2D Barcodes for Box Content Information (3), click Edit (4)
- Enable 2D Barcodes for Box Content Information (5), then click Update (6)
To print out the 2D barcode for the box content, please follow the steps below:
- Click “Box”.
- Select the shipment.
- Select boxes.
- Click “Print”. The program will print out box content in a 2D barcode.
Select 2D barcode option for this shipment.
- Go to your Amazon seller central page, click Inventory (1), then Manage FBA Shipments (2).
- Find the shipment you are working on, click on Work on shipment (3)