If you list items as Merchant Fulfilled items (MF), you can set your own shipping template. Please follow the 2 steps below to set up your own shipping template.
Step 1: Create a new shipping template on Amazon Seller Central page.
- Go to your Amazon seller central page here and click Settings (1)
- Click Shipping Settings (2)
- Click Create New Shipping Template (3)
- After that, remember your new shipping template name (4)
Step 2: Apply your shipping template to TurboLister
- Open TurboLister, and make sure you are in MF mode (Menu -> Settings -> Fulfillment Channel is set to Merchant Fulfill). Click Menu (1)
- Click Shipping Template (2)
- Enter your shipping template name (3)
- Click Add (4).
- Click Close (5)
- In Add screen, find Shipping Template section (6), select your shipping template from the dropdown list (7)
- Start to list your items with this shipping template.
Thanks for your feedback.