ErrorCode = 0
Msg = Error in Creating New Shipment
MWSError = True
InternalError = Error: You must include a valid ShipmentId with a call to the CreateInboundShipment operation. Get ShipmentId values by calling the CreateInboundShipmentPlan operation. The request to CreateInboundShipment must include only items and quantities that have been previously planned through CreateInboundShipmentPlan
You can not create a new shipment for pending items in shipment window after 2 days (48 hours). Their shipment ID will be expired after 2 days, so you can only add them to an existing shipment, but can not create a new shipment.
- Add an item assigned to the same warehouse of your pending items go to. It will be easier to add an item with quantity of 10 or more, so Amazon will assign multiple warehouses for this item to be shipped to. Then there is a chance that there will be a match of warehouse for your pending items. Continue to experiment to add an item with multiple quantity until Amazon assign the matching warehouse your pending items go to.
- Create a new shipment with that new item only you just added to that warehouse. Do not include any other pending items into this shipment.
- If the shipment is created successfully, then you can add your remaining pending items to the same warehouse to this newly created shipment.
- If you do not plan to ship this newly added item, remove that item from this shipment from Amazon site.
- In future, always create new shipment or add to existing shipment for your pending items before you exit the program.