If you need to change the number of devices on your subscription and also change to a new plan, follow these steps.
- Each device requires its own unique user ID. If you want to add a new device, you need to create a new user ID.
- After you decide which plan you want to use, make a new subscription for each of your user IDs. Ex: If you need to use 2 phones, then you need to have 2 User IDs (one for each phone). You then need to make a subscription that includes both of the user IDs.
- Cancel your old subscription. Please follow the steps here.
- If there is any overlapping time between your old and new subscriptions, send an email to email@example.com.
- Enter Change Subscription as the subject.
- In the content, list your old user IDs, new user IDs, and user IDs you would like to add or remove.
- Please list your old plan and the new plan.
- Billing will refund overlapping time between the 2 subscriptions for the same user ID.
Thanks for your feedback.