If you need to change number of devices from your subscription and also change to a new plan, please follow the following steps.
- Each device requires its own unique user id. If you add a new device, you need to create a new user id.
- After you decide which plan you want to use, make a new subscription for each of your user IDs. Ex: If you need to use 2 phones, then you need to have 2 User IDs for each of the phone. You then need to make 2 subscriptions for each user ID.
- Cancel your old subscription. Please follow the steps here.
- If there is any overlapping time between your 2 subscription, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter Change Subscription as subject.
- In the content, please list your old user ids, new user ids, and user ids you would like to add or remove.
- Please list your old plan and new plan.
- Billing will refund overlapping time between the 2 subscriptions for the same user ID.
Thanks for your feedback.