You cannot use the same user ID on two devices at the same time. Our system allows you to move your account to another phone or PDA under certain conditions.
Please follow the instructions below to see if you can transfer your account to your new device automatically:
- Install the software on your new device.
- Starts the app on your new device, then enter your current user ID and password in Account screen.
- If you are a subscriber to a Professional or Standard plan, do a database download. If you are a subscriber to a Lite plan, do a live search.
- If the database download or live search is successful on your new device, then the transfer is complete and you can use your new device. Beware that you can NO longer use your old device. If you continue to use your old device, you will get error on either your new or old device.
If our system does not allow you to transfer automatically, please follow the instructions below:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter Change Device Request as subject.
- In the content, please provide your user ID and a briefly describe the reason of switching to another device.
- If you paid $20 for the immediate transfer, please also include your PayPal email.
- After getting a reply from our tech support that a transfer is allowed, perform step 3 and 4 from above to make sure the transfer is complete.