You cannot use the same user ID on two devices. If you want to move your account to another phone or PDA, please follow the instructions below:
- Install the software on your new device.
- Starts the app on your new device, then enter your current user ID and password in Account screen.
- If you are a subscriber to a Professional or Standard plan, do a database download. If you are a subscriber to a Lite plan, do a live search.
- If the database download or live search is successful on your new device, then the transfer is complete and you can use your new device. Beware that you can NO longer use your old device. If you continue to use your old device, you will get error on either your new or old device.
If you encounter any error doing the steps above, please follow the instructions below:
- Send email to email@example.com
- Enter Change Device Request as subject.
- In the content, please provide your user ID and a briefly describe the reason of switching to another device.
- After getting a reply from our tech support that a transfer is allowed, perform step 3 and 4 from above to make sure the transfer is complete.
Thanks for your feedback.