We have a video to show you the whole process here.
Please follow the steps below:
- If it is a new SD card, or a SD card from a different PDA, or you just change to a different PDA, you need to setup your SD card with your current PDA before you can use PC downloader to download the compatible database to this SD card for your current PDA to use. Instruction is here.
- Take the SD card out of the PDA.
- The card is underneath a top-mounted (Socket CF) scanner on the PDA.
- You need to gently pull the scanner out first. Do not use force or bend scanner. This will cause scanner to be wobbly after a few times.
- After you pull out scanner, you will see the SD card. Push the SD card down, then release. The SD slot is spring-loaded, so this will pop the SD card away from the PDA.
- Insert the SD card into your computer’s SD/MMC slot, or into a USB SD card reader.
- Insert the USB SD card reader into a USB port of your computer.
- A popup should display on your computer that the SD card is being read.
- Start PC Downloader on your computer, and follow the steps below.
- In Step 1, select PDA in the Device section. Select Download to SD Card in the PDA section,.
- In Step 2, select the files you wish to download. We recommend you check mark Books and Other Media and Non Media. If you also scout for pre-ISBN books, then select Title Search.
- Step 3, click Start to start the download.
- When the download finishes you will receive a popup message stating the download is complete.
- Insert the SD card back into the PDA by pushing it down to the SD slot.
- Soft reset the PDA by pressing the stylus into the reset hole on the back of the device, above the battery cover. Alternatively, you can open the ASellerTool program, then tap Menu -> Soft Reset.
- When the program runs again, you can scan several familiar items to make sure the price is correct.
Thanks for your feedback.