Error: Can not create a shipment and add items
Amazon requires the seller to create a shipment within 48 hours after the item is assigned to a fulfillment center. After 48 hours, you can no longer create a new shipment for the item to that fulfillment center. You can only add that item to an existing shipment to that fulfillment center.
There are two solutions to this issue.
Solution 1: Add a new item to this fulfillment center.
- Try to add test items with multiple quantities until one item is assigned to the same fulfillment center as your pending items. (This can be difficult as that fulfillment center may be at full capacity and no longer accept incoming items)
- Create a new shipment to that fulfillment center with that test item only. This will create a new shipment to that fulfillment center.
- After the new shipment is created, select all your pending items to the same fulfillment center and add them to this new shipment.
- Remove the test item from this shipment.
Solution 2: Reassign all the items to this fulfillment center to a different fulfillment center.
- Scan an item’s FNSKU to get new fulfillment center.
- Click “Accept”.
- Repeat step 1 on next item.