You can assign a PDA’s button to trigger Socket Scanner. The video is here to show you how to do it.
- Click “Today” (1), then click “Settings” (2).
- In Settings screen, click “Buttons” (3).
- In Buttons screen, if you already have a button assigned to SocketScan, then set that to None from drop down list (4).
- Select the button to trigger Socket Scanner. For Dell X51, button 1 is Calendar button (left front). Button 2 is Contact button (2nd left front). Button 3 is Message button (3rd left front). Button 4 is Home button (right front). Button 5 is Record button (Bottom on the left side). Button 6 is WiFi button (Middle on the left side).
- Select SocketScan program from the drop down list(5) for the button you want to use.
- Click OK (6) to finish.
Thanks for your feedback.