- Follow the cloning topic to install the clone for Bluetooth scanner on your Dell X51/X51V.
- Soft reset PDA.
- Scan Factory Reset barcode from the document to factory reset your scanner.
- Scan SPP barcode to configure the scanner into SPP mode. (Old Socket Bluetooth scanner may skip this step).
- Turn Bluetooth on for your X51. Start SocketScan program, tap Connect CS.
- Tap Socket CHS[xxxxxx] in the list of Devices found. After a few seconds, the “Not Paired” status will change to “Connected,” and the scanner’s Blue LED will blink every 3 seconds confirming the connection.
You can follow this video tutorial.
Disable Sound on Scanner
Thanks for your feedback.