Connect (pair) KDC 200 or 200i scanner to your smartphone
- If your scanner connects to a phone currently, turn off the Bluetooth on your phone, so there is no connection to the scanner. This is needed in order to perform factory reset on your scanner.
- Download and print out this document
- Turn on the scanner
- Scan barcode labeled as “1”
- Scan barcode labeled as “2”. If you have an Android phone, scan the first No. 2 barcode. If you have an iPhone, scan the second No. 2 barcode.
- Scan barcode labled as “3”
- Scan barcode labeled as “4” to disable the beep.
- Go to your phone -> Settings -> Bluetooth
- Turn on bluetooth and search for the scanner.
Here is a video to demonstrate how to pair with an Android phone.
Full setup document is here. We recommend you use HID mode (page 2) to connect scanner to your phone.
Thanks for your feedback.