The error containing OVER_ASIN_GUIDANCE is usually depicted in the trace. For example:
- The shipment to this Amazon warehouse should already be created with one item in it.
- Remove this Item from the remaining items to be added to your shipment.
- Click “Create Shipment” with remaining items to this warehouse.
- Select “Add to Existing Shipment”, and choose the shipment just created.
- You can try the item with OVER_ASIN_GUIDANCE issue one week later to see if Amazon allows you to ship this item to its warehouse again.
According to Amazon Seller Support, when receiving this message, it means that you have (or Amazon has) reached the maximum inventory quota allowed for this product, due to capacity or other restrictions determined by Amazon’s automatic logistics algorithms.