Print FBA UPS Shipping Label with Zebra Printer
You can use your Zebra 2844 printer to print out FBA shipping label for UPS. It will generate 2 4×6 inch labels for each box.
Please follow the steps below.
- Download box labels from your Amazon seller central page.
- Open Turbo Lister program, click “Ship”.
- Click “Print Shipping Label”
- You can either drag and drop the package pdf file into the “Print Shipping Label” dialog box, or click “Select File” to select the package pdf file.
- Click “Print”. Your Zebra 2844 printer will print out 2 4×6 inch labels for each of your boxes.
Thanks for your feedback.