Print FBA UPS Shipping Label with Zebra 2844 Printer
You can use your Zebra 2844 printer to print out multiple FBA shipping labels for UPS with one click. It will generate 2 4×6 inch labels for each box.
Please follow the steps below.
- Download box labels from your Amazon seller central page.
- Open Turbo Lister program, click “Ship”.
- Click “Print Shipping Label”
- You can either drag and drop the package pdf file into the “Print Shipping Label” dialog box, or click “Select File” to select the package pdf file.
- Click “Print”. Your Zebra 2844 printer will print out 2 4×6 inch labels for each of your boxes.
Thanks for your feedback.