We highly recommend you get a thermal printer (Dymo 450 or Rollo) to print out FNSKU label after you add each item. If you just start and do not have a thermal printer, then you can print out FNSKU labels with a 30-up label with your regular inkjet printer. You just need to be very careful to attach the correct FNSKU label to your item.
- After you create a shipment with TurboLister, click on Box button to go to Box screen.
- Select the shipment you are working on.
- Click the “Work on Shipment” button. It will navigate you to your Amazon shipment page.
- After you log in to your Amazon shipment page, click “Review and Modify Units” button.
- Insert 30-up label paper to your printer, then click “Print labels for this page”