After you search for an item, you can tap the profit number (1) to display the profit calculation screen.
- You tap “Merchant Fulfilled” (2) to see the profit calculated based on you ship the item yourself.
- You can adjust the price (3) you plan to list.
- you can tap (4) to use a different purchase price (COGS).
- Amazon fees are listed in (5).
- We use Media Mail rate to calculate the estimate shipping cost (6) when you ship to the customer. The weight information is obtained from Amazon.
- Profit calculated based on MF formula is shown in (7)
- You tap “Fulfilled by Amazon” (8) to see the profit calculated based on the Amazon store and ship the item for you.
- You can adjust the price (9) you plan to list.
- you can tap (10) to use a different purchase price (COGS).
- Our app will estimate how long this item will stay in the Amazon warehouse before it gets sold, and use this information to calculate the “Storage” (11) fee. You can overwrite this to manually select a certain number of months. Since Amazon introduced steep Long-Term Storage fee (LTSF), it is recommended you choose 12 months or longer time frame to check if the LTSF impact your profit.
- Amazon fees for FBA are listed in (12).
- You set your shipping cost to Amazon per pound in (13)
- Profit calculated based on FBA formula is shown in (14)
Thanks for your feedback.