This shows you how to list one item as FBA and create shipment.
- Set Fulfillment Channel to FBA in Menu -> Settings
- Add an item.
- Turn off 1 and 2 to set workflow to presort with default price and grade options, then scan.
- Enter a number in 3.
- Click 4 or hit enter.
- This item will be assigned one or more fulfillment centers and a FNSKU label will be printed out.
- Create a shipment
- Click 1 to go to Shipment screen.
- Select a Fulfillment Center from list 2.
- Click on 3 to create a shipment to this fulfillment center.
- Set a shipment name
- Click 1 to create a new shipment.
- Click 2 to select custom name and enter a name.
- Click 3 to the next confirmation screen.
- Print out UPS label to finish creating the FBA shipment
- Click 1 to print out UPS label.
- Click 2 to finish.
- Check the feed status to confirm Amazon lists the item as FBA.
- Click 1 to go to Feed screen.
- Confirm 2 is Complete, not Failed.
- Optionally, you can click 3 to make sure this item’s status on Amazon is Inactive (Out of stock)
Thanks for your feedback.