When I use the socket mobile scanner, it scans the number, but you have to press search every time you scan an item.
- Your scanner is not adding an ‘Enter” or “Carriage Return” key to the end of your scanned data (basically like pressing the enter key automatically to submit data to our app after a scan).
- If you can enable that function, the scanner will work at that time.
- Turn off the Bluetooth on the phone to disconnect the scanner, then find a barcode with a name similar to “Enable CR” in your scanner manual. Scan that barcode and connect the scanner to the phone.
- If it does not work, You can try to factory reset your scanner and pair to your phone again to see if the issue is fixed or not.
- If it still does not work, it can mean your scanner is defective and you need to contact the manufacturer for further troubleshooting or warrant replacement.
Thanks for your feedback.