Dell Axim X51/X51V PDA does not officially support SD cards larger than 2GB. Cards larger than 2GB are called SDHC cards.
There is, however, software that allows your PDA to read SDHC card. Since this software is not officially supported by Dell, please use it at your own risk.
Video to show you how to copy the driver to your SD card. Please make sure you use a 2GB or smaller SD card to install this software, so your PDA can recognize this smaller sized SD card and be able to install this software.
Video to show you how to install on your PDA.
Steps to follow
- Download the software here.
- Copy the cab file to an SD card (Must be less or equal to 2GB, otherwise your PDA cannot read it)
- Insert the SD card to your PDA
- Follow the instruction on your PDA to install this software
- Your PDA should be now able to read a database from a SDHC card.