Dell Axim X51/X51V PDA does not officially support SD card larger than 2GB. They are called SDHC card.
We found a software that allows your PDA to read SDHC card. Since this software is not officially supported by Dell, please use it at your own risk.
Here is a video to show you how to copy the driver to your SD card. Please make sure you use 2GB or less SD card to install this software, so your PDA can recognize this smaller sized SD card and be able to install this software.
- Download the software here.
- Copy the cab file to a SD card
- Insert the SD card to your PDA
- Follow the instruction on your PDA to install this software
- Your PDA should be able to read database from a SDHC card.