You need to set up the SD card before you download the database to it if you have one of these scenarios below:
- You have a new SD card.
- You have an SD card used by a different PDA.
- When you try to download to an SD card, PC downloader gives you an error message.
Please follow the steps below to set up your new SD card:
- Insert your SD card into the New PDA.
- Open ASellerTool program on the New PDA, tap ‘Menu’ on the bottom left, then tap ‘Account’.
- Confirm that your user ID and password are correctly entered on the PDA, then tap ‘Save’ at the bottom left.
- This SD card now contains your account and new PDA information, which will be used by PC Downloader to download correct database for your new PDA to use.
Thanks for your feedback.