You need to setup the SD card when you meet these scenarios below:
- Get a new SD card.
- Use a SD card from another PDA.
- You changed to another PDA. If you can not download, contact us to unlock your user ID from your previous PDA.
- When you try to download to a SD card, PC downloader gives you an error message.
You need to setup this SD card with your current PDA before you can use PC Downloader to download database to this SD card. Otherwise your current PDA cannot read database from the SD card
Here is a video on how to do it.
Please follow the steps below to setup your new SD card:
- Insert your SD card into the PDA you are currently using.
- Open ASellerTool program on the PDA, tap ‘Menu’ on the bottom left, followed by ‘Account’.
- Confirm that your user ID and password are correctly entered on the PDA, then tap ‘Save’ at the bottom left. The new SD card now contains your account and current PDA information, which will be used by PC Downloader to download correct database for this PDA to use.
Thanks for your feedback.