You need to set up the SD card if you have one of these scenarios below:
- Use a new SD card.
- Use an SD card from a different PDA.
- You changed to another PDA. If you can not download, contact us to transfer your user account to the new PDA.
- When you try to download to an SD card, PC downloader gives you an error message.
You need to setup this SD card with your new PDA before you can use PC Downloader to download the database to this SD card. Otherwise, your new PDA cannot read database from the SD card
Here is a video on how to do it.
Please follow the steps below to setup your new SD card:
- Insert your SD card into the new PDA.
- Open ASellerTool program on the PDA, tap ‘Menu’ on the bottom left, then tap ‘Account’.
- Confirm that your user ID and password are correctly entered on the PDA, then tap ‘Save’ at the bottom left.
- The new SD card now contains your account and new PDA information, which will be used by PC Downloader to download correct database for your new PDA to use.
Thanks for your feedback.