Your Socket CF adds letter “A” or “L” to every scanned barcode
You need to perform a factory reset on your scanner by following steps below:
- Download the instruction here
- Print out that document from a printer and scan the 2nd barcode to perform a factory reset on your scanner.
- Check mark *EAN Boolkand” symbology in Socket Symbology Selector by following this video.
- Pull the scanner gently from the PDA and insert again to finish.
- Scan some items to make sure the scanner is now working properly.
If the scanner still gives you issue after the steps above, you may consider to buy another scanner #5 at http://www.asellertool.com/packages.html
Thanks for your feedback.