Add a New User:
Each user requires their own unique User ID. You cannot use the same user ID on more than one phone/PDA. You can, however, link multiple User IDs to the same subscription.
- Standard and professional plan: We offer a volume discount for multiple accounts.
- Lite plan: There is no volume discount. So you need to make a new subscription for each account.
If you only plan to use a new device for a short period of time, then we suggest you create a separate subscription for that device only. However, if you plan to use the new device long-term, then creating a multi-account subscription will save you money.
How to Sign Up Multiple Accounts on a Single Subscription:
- Determine which User ID you are going to use with the new device. You can either use an existing, inactive User ID or create a new unique User ID.
- Create a new subscription with all of the User IDs you intend to use. Enter your User IDs one-by-one and separate them with a comma ( , ).
- Cancel your old subscription.
- Now you have a new subscription with multiple accounts and your old subscription is canceled. Your old subscription will expire at the end of your subscription term.
Example: You want to have 2 users.
- Create two User IDs. For example, You create ast1 and ast2.
- Enter ast1, ast2 in “Enter your ASellertool user ID” (1). Please make sure the User IDs are separated by a comma (,)
- Enter the password for the first User ID in “Enter password” (2). In this example, you would enter the password for ast1, as that is the first User ID you entered.
- Click “Subscribe” (3).
- Now you have a subscription with two accounts linked to it. All that’s left is to cancel your old subscription.
- Send an email to email@example.com to request a refund for the remaining time on your old subscription. Please include your User ID(s) and PayPal email.
If you just want to use a new device, you can transfer your account to the new device by following the instructions here. If you just downloaded the database or transferred your account recently, you may not be able to transfer automatically and will have to send us an email to manually transfer the account for you.