Sales rank history is a very important info seller to measure past sold history, in order to determine the possible future time frame to sell this item at a reasonable price. There are two ways to see sales rank history.
- Via Scoutly app (without Keepa subscription). After you do a live search on an item, then tap CamelCamelCamel (CCC) button, Scoutly app will show you monthly sales rank data.
- Via paid Keepa subscription. If you subscribe to Keepa data subscription ($17 a month), you can log in to Keepa site with your account to see the sales rank data. Scoutly will remember your Keepa account, so you only need to log in once.
- Tap Keepa icon (1)
- Scoutly app will show you a Keepa snapshot. If you are lucky, it may show you the sales rank (2). Try tap different options to see if sales rank data will show up or not.
- If no sales rank data show up, tap Keepa (3), it will navigate you to the Keepa website.
- Log in with your paid Keepa account (4). The phone should remember your account info, so you only need to log in once.
- After you log in, the Keepa site will show the sales rank data (5).
Thanks for your feedback.