Solution 1: Your current SD card is defective. If you follow our Multiple SD Cards recommendation, you can quickly switch to your another SD card.
- Take out SD card
- Replace with your back up SD card.
- Try to scan again.
We recommend you always have multiple SD cards with you. Please see here.
Solution 2: The database on the SD card is for a different PDA to use. Here is a video to show you the whole process.
- Make sure the SD card is in the current PDA you are going to use.
- Open ASellerTool program on that PDA.
- Tap Menu then Account.
- Verify the account information is correct, then tap Save. This will save your account information and current PDA machine key to the SD card.
- Pull out SD card from the PDA and use PC downloader to download the database to the SD card again.