Solution 1: Your current SD card is defective. If you follow our Multiple SD Cards recommendation, you can quickly switch to your another SD card.
- Take out SD card
- Replace with your back up SD card.
- Try to scan again.
We recommend you always have multiple SD cards with you. Please see here.
Solution 2: The database on the SD card is for a different PDA to use. Here is a video to show you the whole process.
- Make sure the SD card is in the current PDA you are going to use.
- Open ASellerTool program on that PDA.
- Tap Menu then Account.
- Verify the account information is correct, then tap Save. This will save your account information and current PDA machine key to the SD card, so the PC downloader can read from.
- Pull out SD card from the PDA and use PC downloader to download to the SD card again.