- Check to see which accounts are currently subscribed and attached to your PayPal account. If you are not sure which accounts are currently subscribed, please
contact us. We can help you look up you information, as well as walk you through the process.
- Each PDA requires a different user account. You cannot share the same set of User ID or Password for more than one PDA. If you purchase a package directly from ASellertool, an account is already setup for the PDA. If you got your equipment from other sources and do not yet have an account, please sign-up
Follow the instructions here to cancel your current subscription via PayPal.
- Once you have canceled your subscription, go to
http://www.asellertool.com/subscribe.aspx and follow the instructions to resubscribe the User IDs you wish to add.
- Send an e-mail to
email@example.com, with Subscription Refund Request in the subject line. Include your PayPal e-mail address, what accounts you had before, and after resubscription. It should take 1-2 business days after we receive the e-mail to process a refund.
Once you have given us the information we need, technical support staff will switch your account to the new PDA. If you have contacted us by e-mail, we will send you an e-mail back once the process is complete.
Conduct a data download. If you are able to conduct a download, congratulations! Your new device has been successful associated with your account. You will be ready to go after the data download is complete.
If you use method 4 (direct web download), or are a Mac user, you will need to wait until the files have completely downloaded and been extracted to the SD card, and then do a test scan with the new PDA, in order to ensure the process has been successful.
- Enter your User ID and Password into the device you wish to use, by entering the Asellertool application, tapping "Menu", and then User Accounts. While on this page, write down or otherwise make a note of the Device ID/License Key.
- Contact us in one of three ways:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "License Reset Request". Include your AST User ID, the License Key of the device you wish to transfer to, and a brief description of the circumstances that require the switch. Please specify weather or not you are used this device before with our service, or, if you have recently acquired it, how it was acquired.
- Contact us via online chat at http://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/semi_water.html and, in the question section, ask for a license reset. Be sure to have the information needed for the e-mail ready.
- Call us at 888-604-8886, and select option 1. Be sure to have the information needed for the e-mail ready.