Here are the most common reasons you will see this message:
- 1. You have used the same username and password for different PDA
- 2. You have switched PDA's and are still using the same SD Card
- 3. You input the wrong User ID, password or both
- 4. You are using the PC downloader and have typed the license key incorrectly
- 5. You account has Expired
There are a couple of ways you can troubleshoot these problems:
For #1 & #2 above: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you have switched PDA's and need your license to be reset.
or #3 & #4 above: Make sure you have typed in the license key correctly.
For #5: Renew your subscription HERE.
If you're seeing the "Invalid License" message while you're scanning, try these steps:
Before you take the scanner out for sourcing, make sure the data have been updated within the last 7 days at least; we recommend downloading the database the night before or day of when you go sourcing for the best results. There is always an advantage of having recently refreshed data.