You can resue your FNSKU label for MF ticketing. You can tear off the whole label while keeping the sticky part intact, and insert it into the book.
Click Menu -> Printers -> Ticket (Merchant Fulfill) to configure
- Select your thermal printer (Dymo, Rollo, or another printer).
- Select the correct paper size for your label.
- We recommend you enable the Auto Print option, so the program will print out MF tickets after each listing.
- You can adjust the font size to make the label display well.
- Select this option: SKU and Barcode Only, so the MF ticket content will fit into a small label. If you want full MF ticket content, we recommend you use Zebra 2844 with a 4×6 label or TSP 300 with receipt paper.
- Click the Test Print button to verify it works fine.
- Click the Save button to finish.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.