If you list items as Merchant Fulfilled items (MF), you need to use a shipping template. TurboLister will use your Migrated Template by default. If you want to use shipping options other than economy shipping method, you need to review and edit your Migrated Template. Economy shipping is free shipping in Migrated Template, so you need to add your economy shipping cost to your list price. Amazon allows you to use USPS Media Mail as the economy shipping option. You may consider adding about $3.5 (2 lb Media Mail Rate) shipping cost to your list price.
- Create a new shipping template.
- Edit your existing shipping template.
- Add your shipping template to the TurboLister.
Create your shipping template.
- Go to your Amazon seller central page here and click Settings (1)
- Click Shipping Settings (2)
- Click Create New Shipping Template (3)
- After that, remember your new shipping template name (4)
Edit your shipping template.
- Follow step 1 and 2 above to go to the Shipping settings screen, Select your shipping template (1) and click Edit Template (2)
- Review each shipping option and edit the fee if needed to make sure it is reasonable for that shipping option. If you use Migrated Template, make sure you review the “Two-Day Delivery” (3) option, since Amazon puts Free shipping for this option. Enter a fixed amount for this shipping option (4), and optionally enter additional per lb fee (5). Make sure you change the unit to lb (6).
Add your shipping template to TurboLister
- Open TurboLister, and make sure you are in MF mode (Menu -> Settings -> Fulfillment Channel is set to Merchant Fulfill). Click Menu (1)
- Click Shipping Template (2)
- Enter your shipping template name (3)
- Click Add (4).
- Click Close (5)
- In Add screen, find Shipping Template section (6), select your shipping template from the dropdown list (7)
- Start to list your items with this shipping template.