We strive to meet your business needs in the best possible way. If you have a technical, billing, or equipment issue, we would love a second chance to make it right. This way, you can continue to use our complete suite of services: the Scoutly app to scout, TurboLister to list with FBA or MF, and online book arbitrage, all for the lowest price when compared to other vendors, with plans starting at $9.95 per month.
If you insist on canceling the service, follow the steps below. You can also call PayPal at 1 (888) 221-1161 to cancel your subscription. Please note that your service will remain open until the last day of your current billing cycle.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to cancel the service.
We also have a video here:
- Login to your Paypal account and click the “Settings” icon at the top of the page.*
- Click on the “Payments” tab.*
3. Click on “Manage Automatic Payments.”
4. Find and click on “Asellertool, INC.”
5. In your Asellertool account page, click “Cancel.”
6. Click “Cancel Automatic Payments” to cancel your subscription with Asellertool.
Lastly, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send us an email with a brief written explanation for the cancellation. This will help our developers continue to improve the software and provide better service. We hope that we can meet your business requirements in the future at a much lower price compared with other vendors.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!