The easiest way to install our software is to use the “SD Card Cloning” method. This will set up a Dell X51/X51v PDA with all the needed software and correct settings for the best use.
To use this method, you need to have a Dell Axim X51 or X51v PDA. Tap “Start” on the PDA, then “Settings” -> “System” -> “System Info”. You will want to get the following information:
- PDA Model (X51 or X51V)
- If it is X51, then check the Processor Speed (416 or 520 MHz)
- ROM Version (must be A12). Check here for upgrade instructions.
Download the corresponding clone file here:
- Use with a Socket CF Plugin Scanner
- Use with a Bluetooth Handheld Scanner
Click here for the video.
- Download the appropriate zip file for your PDA model and extract on your computer.
- Copy the whole folder 2577 into a spare SD card (not the card you are using to download the database), so the SD card also has a 2577 folder.
- Insert the SD card back into the PDA.
- After a few seconds, a screen will come up for the cloning process. Click next until the device resets.
- After a while, the PDA will go to the ASellerTool Account screen.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.