A screenshot is very important to show us the issue you are facing and will help us to understand the issue better. Even if you think it is not useful to send a screenshot, we highly recommend you send one as it will help us solve your problem much faster. After you take the screenshot, you can send the screenshot file to us by following this topic.
How to take a screenshot of your iPhone:
- Follow these instructions to take a screenshot of your iPhone
- Send your screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com. You can also upload the picture to a web host like Dropbox and send us the link.
1. Navigate to the screen you would like to capture, then press and hold the Home and Lock buttons at the same time, then release them.
2. The screenshot will appear at the bottom corner of the screen.
3. You can now find the screenshot file in your photos under the “Camera” app.
How to take a screenshot of your Android:
1. Navigate to the screen you would like to capture, then press the “Lock” and “Volume Down” buttons on the back of the phone at the same time.
2. The screenshot will flash onto the screen then disappear.
3. You can find the screenshot in your photos under the “Gallery” app.
How to take a screenshot of your computer screen:
- Move your mouse to click on the screen area you want to capture.
- Press Alt + PrtScn buttons on the keyboard at the same time to capture the screen if you are using a Windows computer.
- Click https://snag.gy/.
- Press Ctrl + V buttons at the same time to upload the image to the snag website.
- Snag will give you an URL link such as https://snag.gy/Bz1zWC.jpg. You send that link to us.
- Press Shift + Command (Cmd) + 4, then drag the box to screenshot the section you would like.
- The screenshot will show up in your “Desktop” folder as a .png file.
- Send us a link to that file via chat or email.