Picklist will help you to find items quickly from your storage space. Adding your customized notes also gives the buyer a better personal touch about your product. Our TurboLister listing software allows you to print out the picklist. If you only sell several products a day, you can use the mobile picklist feature from Scoutly.
- Tap Menu -> TurboLister -> PickList
- Scoutly will download your recent orders.
- If the product is listed via TurboLister and you enable the *Location Map” feature, the item’s location in your storage space will be shown.
- We recommend you enable the Location Map feature to help you find your product quickly.
- Scan the order barcode or MF ticket barcode into the TurboLister Pick List screen to print out the USPS shipping label.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.