Picklist will help you to find items quickly from your storage space. Adding your customized notes also gives the buyer a better personal touch about your product. Our TurboLister listing software allows you to print out the picklist. If you only sell several products a day, you can use the mobile picklist feature from Scoutly.
- Tap Menu -> TurboLister -> PickList
- Scoutly will download your recent orders.
- If the product is listed via TurboLister and you enable the *Location Map” feature, the item’s location in your storage space will be shown.
- We recommend you enable the Location Map feature to help you find your product quickly.
- Scan the order barcode or MF ticket barcode into the TurboLister Pick List screen to print out the USPS shipping label.