If you want to build a large shipment, please follow the steps below.
- Assume you want to ship 5000 items and assume each box contains 20 items. Create a Live Batch and starts to list your items.
- You will quickly realize which warehouse Amazon wants most of your items to go to. Let’s assume it is LAX8. You stack items go to LAX8 into one pile, and items go to other FCs into another pile.
- Once your LAX8 pile can fit into one box, stop listing, pack those items into the box, write down the box number outside this box. TurboLister has done the box content for this box.
- Click the LAX8 color block in TurboLister to create 2nd box. Repeat the step above to list items going to box #2, #3, … #50.
- Once you pack box #50. You click the LAX8 color block to add Box #51. (This is for your next 1000 items). Go to Ship Screen, Move items going to other FCs to Holding Bin and Create a shipment for you 1000 items in 50 boxes going to LAX8. Box contents for these 50 boxes are already done by TurboLister.
- After a shipment is created, start to list your 2nd 1000 items, repeat the steps above. You should have box #51, #52, … #100. When you ready to create a shipment for your 2nd 1000 items, do NOT create a new shipment, but choose to *Add to your existing shipment” and select the shipment you just created.
- Keep working on your 3rd 1000 items for Box #101 to #150, 4th 1000 items for Box #151 to #200, and 5th 1000 items. Choose *Add to your existing shipment” and select the shipment you just created.
- Finally, you have a big shipment of thousands of items.
- Go to Holding Bin, keep clicking “Assign FC” and “Add to Batch” button until no more items are assigned to LAX8
- Add these items going to LAX8 to this big shipment. These items will be in the Unassigned Area, so you need to do the box content for those items only.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!
Thanks for your feedback.