Solution 1: Your current SD card is defective. If you follow our Multiple SD Cards recommendation, you can quickly switch to your another SD card.
- Take out the SD card
- Replace with your back up SD card.
- Try to scan again.
We recommend you always have multiple SD cards with you. Please see here.
Solution 2: The database on the SD card is linked to and only usable by a different PDA. Here is a video to show you the whole process.
- Insert the SD card into the PDA.
- Open the ASellerTool program on that PDA.
- Tap Menu then Account.
- Verify the account information is correct, then tap Save. This will save your account information and current PDA machine key to the SD card.
- Remove the SD card from the PDA and use the PC downloader to download the database to the SD card again.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.