Error: Cannot create a shipment and add items
ErrorCode = 0
Msg = Error in Creating New Shipment
MWSError = True
InternalError = Error: You must include a valid ShipmentId with a call to the CreateInboundShipment operation. Get ShipmentId values by calling the CreateInboundShipmentPlan operation. The request to CreateInboundShipment must include only items and quantities that have been previously planned through CreateInboundShipmentPlan
You cannot create a new shipment for items that have been pending for more than 2 days (48 hours). The shipment ID of these items expires after 2 days, so you can only add these items to an existing shipment. You cannot create a new shipment for those pending items.
- Solution 1: Scan the FNSKU of your current pending items and see if you can get a new shipment plan to the same warehouse.
- If the program assigns your item to a different warehouse, do not accept it.
- Continue to scan the FNSKU of the next item.
- If the program assigns your item to the same warehouse, then accept it and stop. This item now has a new shipment plan to the same warehouse.
- You can create a new shipment, as the program will use the shipment plan from the last item to create this new shipment.
- Solution 2: If you have items to be added, then add those items and hopefully one item will be assigned to the same warehouse.
- Start to add your additional items.
- If at least one of the newly added items is assigned to the same warehouse as your other pending items, then you can create a new shipment for this warehouse.
- The program will use the shipment plan from the newly added item to create the new shipment and include all pending items to this warehouse into this shipment.
- Solution 3: If you have an existing shipment to the same warehouse, then you can add those pending items into this existing shipment,
- Choose “Add to the existing shipment” during create a shipment process.
- Solution 4: If you cannot use any solutions above, then you have to use solution 1 to accept any new warehouse the program assigns to your pending items to start over.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.