Custom Action on Repeat Scanning will allow you to scan the exact barcode 2nd or 3rd time to perform a custom action, such as live search or go to a webpage. Custom Action on Repeat Scanning will allow you to do more hands-free operations to improve your scouting efficiency.
- Tap on Menu -> Custom Action on Repeat Scanning
- You can select to perform a live search in one of the 5 Amazon countries. You can enable performing custom action on the 2nd scanning and 3rd scanning on the same barcode.
- You can also tap on (3) to see your custom link list and select one of them.
Ex 1: You are a Canadian seller. You scan the barcode the first time to get Amazon.com pricing info and scan the 2nd time for Canada pricing info.
Ex 2: You have a URL in the custom link. You can select it. When you scan the barcode 2nd or 3rd time, Scoutly will launch the web browser to navigate to that URL so that you can do more research.
Some Sample usage when scanning the same barcode 2nd time:
- Launch a live search on Amazon.com or a different marketplace ex. Amazon.ca.
- Choose History Chart from the list, so Scoutly will display the history chart for this item.
- Choose Voice Command from the list, so you can speak a command such as eBay Sold, BookScouter, or Keepa if you add the Keepa link to the app.
- Choose BookScouter from the list, so Scoutly will check the BookScouter site for buyback offers.