- How large is the SD card? If the PDA was from us, it can support up to 16GB SD card. If not, then it can only support a 2GB SD card.
- After you insert the SD card in your PDA, you can see the SD card through the File Explorer app from your PDA -> Program. If not, the SD card or the SD slot on your PDA is bad.
- If you can see the SD card from your PDA, go to the Account screen in the AsellerTool PDA program and verify the account is correct. Tap the Save button to save the account info to a lic.txt file on the SD card.
- Insert the SD card into your computer, and see if you can see the lic.txt. If the SD card can not map to a drive, try using a different USB port and/or SD card reader.
- If everything fails, you can email us the PDA and SD card to check further.
Thanks for your feedback.