To scan with multiple devices at the same time, we require that you have an account with a valid subscription for each device you intend to use. For example, if you want to scan with two iPhones then you would need two unique User IDs with an active subscription linked to each one. For more information on subscribing with multiple accounts at once, click here.
If you are looking to purchase another device for scanning, please see our selection of products.
If you need to change the number of devices on your subscription and also change to a new plan, follow these steps:
- Each device requires its own unique user ID. If you want to add a new device, you need to create a new user ID.
- After you decide which plan you want to use, make a new subscription for each of your user IDs. Ex: If you need to use 2 phones, then you need to have 2 User IDs (one for each phone). You then need to make a subscription that includes both of the user IDs. You can either make separate subscriptions for each subscription you can link multiple User IDs to the same subscription by following this link.
- Cancel your old subscription. Please follow the steps here.
- If there is any overlapping time between your old and new subscriptions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter Change Subscription as the subject.
- In the body of the email, list your old user IDs, new user IDs, and the user IDs you would like to add or remove.
- Please list your old subscription plan and the new subscription plan.
- Billing will refund any overlapping time between the 2 subscriptions.
- Now, with your new account, you are able to log in to your new device and download the database or begin scanning.