Scoutly supports Android Watch with Google Wear OS (Ex. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4). Scoutly Android Wear app is not a standalone app. It requires the Scoutly Android Phone app to run at the same time.
Please follow the steps below to use Scoutly on Android Wear (Watch).
- Tap the Scoutly icon on Android Wear (Watch) or tap Menu -> Watch App from Scoutly on Android Phone.
- You will see the screen annotation to explain to you which information will be displayed.
- Install Scoutly on your Android Phone, requires version 13.8 or later. Start Scoutly on an Android phone.
- Go to Menu -> Account screen and enter your account info, tap Save.
- On the Main screen, Tap inside the “Enter Number” box, then tap 1935096567 in the pop-up Numpad and tap the Search button. Or you can start to scan an item’s barcode. Pricing information will be shown on the Android phone.
- Raise your wrist to wake up the Android Wear, you will see the most important information will be transferred from the phone app to the Android Wear (Watch) app.
- If there are multiple results for a barcode, tap a result from the watch and it will show the result.