After you click the “Create Shipment” button (1) on the Ship screen, you will see a pop-up screen to let you create a shipment.
You must select an option for your box content (2).
- As an Amazon.com seller, it is recommended that you opt for the Feed option. This will enable you to bypass the requirement of a 2D barcode label for the contents of your box.
- On the other hand, if you are a seller on Amazon.ca or Amazon.co.uk, selecting the 2D barcode for your box content is mandatory. The feed option is not yet available in your respective marketplaces.
- If you are shipping only one box, select None and specify “Everything in one box” in Amazon Seller Central.
- After you have made your selection for the Box content option, you may proceed to click on the “Create Shipment” button (3).
- If you don’t want to make a small shipment, you can choose shipment (4) and click the “Move to Holding Bin” button (5). This will move the shipment to the Holding Bin, where you can add the items back when you work on your next shipment. This helps you avoid making multiple small shipments and reduces shipping costs.
To verify, you can check your shipment’s Box Content Information section. If you are a seller on Amazon.com, we advise you to select the “Feed” option, even if you only have one box if you opt for either the 2D Barcode (1) or Feed (2) option for the box content, you will not incur any FBA manual processing fees however, if you select None (3), it would be best to change to “Everything in One Box” within your shipment’s Box Content Information section to avoid being charged an FBA manual processing fee.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.