If you want to build a scouting team, manage your team members, push different trigger sets to your team members remotely, and enable or disable hidden mode on your team member’s phone, you need to use Scoutly’s Team mode.
Add a team member:
- Have a unique account for each team member. If you do not have an account for your team member yet, please create an account here. Then subscribe to it here.
- Log in to the ASellerTool portal with your account, which will be used as the Admin account.
- Click Team (1), then click Add team member button (2)
- Enter your team member’s account in (3) and password in (4). You can change the password later. Select the trigger set (5) to push that trigger set to your team member’s phone. A team member can only have one trigger set at a time. If you want to edit this trigger set, you click (6). The modified trigger set will automatically push to your team member’s phone. When you choose a different trigger set, change the current trigger set or enable/disable hidden mode, the changes will be pushed to your team member’s phone instantly. You can remove the pricing info from your team member’s phone by selecting Hidden Mode (7). Click Save (8) to finish adding a team member.
Hidden Mode display on your team member’s phone
Edit a team member:
- Click on the Team link.
- Select the team member/
- You can change the password (3), push a different trigger set (4), enable hidden mode (5), or change to another Amazon marketplace.
- Click on the Save button to finish.