You can use the Voice Search feature to speak a title when there is no barcode to scan.
- Tap on the Microphone icon to initiate a voice search.
- If this is the first time you are using this feature, you must tap the ALLOW button for the Scoutly app to be able to record your voice to perform a voice search.
- You can select a category for the product you will say. You choose “All” if the category is not one of the predefined categories.
- After you hear the audio hint cue, you can start to speak the product title. The product title will appear above the microphone icon.
- You can tap the Clear icon to start a new conversation.
- You can tap the Edit icon to edit the speech-to-text result.
- Tap the Search icon to start the title search.
- If you turn on the Auto Search option, Scoutly will start title search automatically after you finish talking.
- You select a result from the list, and Scoutly will show you the pricing info.
Thanks for your feedback.