The app uses triggers to signal whether the item is a ‘Buy’ or a ‘Reject’. It will play a sound and display a message based on the result.
Configure Basic Triggers
- Tap a category (1) to edit basic triggers for this category.
- Tap the ‘Offer to Use’ (5) to select which offer price to compare against the minimum price (8) in a trigger.
- If you check Ignore FBA Offers (6), the app will select the offer price only from Merchant Fulfilled (non-FBA) offers.
- If you also buy items without a sales rank to resell, then check No Rank (7), and set a minimum price.
- Set minimum price (8) and maximum sales rank (9) for each of the triggers
- Tap Save (3) to save or Cancel (4) to discard the changes.
How the Basic Trigger Works
- Based on (5), the app will select an offer price from the item’s available offers.
- The app will start by checking the trigger of the first row. If the selected offer price of this item is >= the minimum price (8) and its sales rank is <= the maximum sales rank (9) in the first row, then this trigger will signal the item as ‘Buy’,
- If this trigger cannot signal ‘Buy’, the app will check the trigger of the next row.
- The app will repeat this process until either a trigger signals this item as ‘Buy’, or it goes through all the triggers. In that case, the app will signal this item as ‘Reject’.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!