Box screen helps you to work on box content for each of your boxes in a shipment. Then it will direct you to your Amazon shipment page to print out the shipping label.
- Click Box to go to the Box screen.
- Find your current batch, and click expander to show the shipment and its boxes.
- Click inside the box list area to continue to work on your box content.
- Click on a box number to do box content for that box.
- Scan FNSKU label to add the item to this box.
- If you finish box content for this box, you can click another box number, or click New Box to create a new box.
- After you finish box content for all your boxes, click on the Work on Shipment button to provide box weight and box dimension. If you choose the 2D barcode option for the box content, then you need to click the Print All 2D button (will appear next to 6) to print out a 2D barcode label for each of your boxes.
- If you have multiple shipments to a different warehouse in one batch, you can enable Scan Once (8). This will notify you if an item belongs to another shipment, so you can put that item to a box going to another shipment. This prevents you from scanning the same item twice.
- If you enable Sound on Add (9), you will hear a sound when the program adds an item to a box. We recommend enabling this option.
- To work on an item already in a box, you can select them (10), then choose one of the buttons in (11), to print out the FNSKU label, move them to a different box, or move them to the unassigned area.
- You can scan an item’s FNSKU label in (12) to see if this item belongs to this box.
- You can also do a batch level search by scanning the FNSKU label in (13). This will tell you which shipment and which box this item belongs to.
Thanks for your feedback.