Scoutly will save your scanning history in the app. And you can select them into a Watch List. When you scan an item from your Watch List, Scoutly will notify you.
- Go to Menu -> History and Watch List.
- You will see your scanning history. You can tap the star icon to add it to the Watch List.
- You can also email the history list as a text file.
- You will see the items in your Watch List when you tap the Watch List button.
- When you scan an item from your Watch List, the Scoutly app will display a Watch List notification with a custom sound.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.