If your Samsung Galaxy Android phone can no longer do OCR on ISBN or title scan, try the following steps.
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to locate Battery and device care. Tap on it.
- If there is an *Optimize now” button, tap on it.
- Update to the latest Android system in Settings -> Software update
- Restart the phone and try again.
- If you install the Norton360 app on your phone, please uninstall and remove it from your phone.
- As a last resort, if you can factory reset your phone, then you can try that too. Before you factory reset your phone, please backup your data by following this link, so you can restore it later.
Here is a video link.
Thanks for your feedback.